The trial aims to evaluate whether Alzheimer’s disease can be slowed down by periodically extracting plasma from the patient’s body and replacing it with albumin, a protein.
Grifols says trial shows positive effects in slowing Alzheimer’s
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- FDA panel endorses booster shot for J&J Covid-19 vaccine
- Intas launches the World’s first SB-100mg Itraconazole
- Second J&J COVID-19 shot gets expert backing; FDA is looking at lowering age for Pfizer booster
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies