About 1.7 million children have HIV, most of them in sub-Saharan Africa, the United Nations agency UNAIDS says. If approved by regulators, the medicine will be the first new generation HIV medicine available in baby-friendly form.
GSK’s ViiV seeks marketing licence for baby-friendly HIV pill
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- FDA panel endorses booster shot for J&J Covid-19 vaccine
- Intas launches the World’s first SB-100mg Itraconazole
- Second J&J COVID-19 shot gets expert backing; FDA is looking at lowering age for Pfizer booster
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies