The US firm stated that it came to know on December 6 that Cipla was planning to launch the generic version of Apixaban under the probable brand name Apigy.
HC Bars Cipla, 3 others from launching generic version of Bristol-Myers’ drug
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Bausch, Clearside receive U.S. approval for eye injection
- Priority list being drawn up of kids with comorbidities for vaccine rollout
- Namibia halts use of Sputnik jabs after South Africa HIV fears
- We are waiting for DCGI approval for children’s Covid-19 vaccine: Bharat Biotech Chairman
- Covid-19: ICMR and task force stress on completing adult vaccination