On a day when the city reported 18 new suspected cases of Novel Corona Virus (2019-nCoV), sources at Gandhi Hospital — one of the three nodal hospitals identified for tackling nCoV cases — said that they have started maintaining separate isolation wards for patients displaying ‘severe’ and ‘non-severe’ symptoms.
Hyderabad: 18 new coronavirus suspects, separate wards for treating severe cases
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- FDA panel endorses booster shot for J&J Covid-19 vaccine
- Intas launches the World’s first SB-100mg Itraconazole
- Second J&J COVID-19 shot gets expert backing; FDA is looking at lowering age for Pfizer booster
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies