Israel’s IceCure Medical said on Sunday it received U.S. regulatory approval to expand the use of its cryoablation technology to treat benign and cancerous tumours in livers and kidneys.
Israel’s IceCure says gets FDA nod to treat tumours in liver, kidney
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Bausch, Clearside receive U.S. approval for eye injection
- Priority list being drawn up of kids with comorbidities for vaccine rollout
- Namibia halts use of Sputnik jabs after South Africa HIV fears
- We are waiting for DCGI approval for children’s Covid-19 vaccine: Bharat Biotech Chairman
- Covid-19: ICMR and task force stress on completing adult vaccination