Revenue at J&J’s pharmaceuticals unit, which also makes antidepressant Spravato and plaque psoriasis drug Tremfya, rose 3.5% to $10.55 billion in the fourth quarter, missing the average estimate of $10.63 billion, according to two analysts polled by Refinitiv.
J&J misses revenue estimates as blockbuster drugs disappoint
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Bausch, Clearside receive U.S. approval for eye injection
- Priority list being drawn up of kids with comorbidities for vaccine rollout
- Namibia halts use of Sputnik jabs after South Africa HIV fears
- We are waiting for DCGI approval for children’s Covid-19 vaccine: Bharat Biotech Chairman
- Covid-19: ICMR and task force stress on completing adult vaccination