The baby powder of Johnson & Johnson is not responsible for a Missouri woman’s cancer, a jury in the US has decided in the company’s latest win in a litigation case over its famous product.
Johnson & Johnson cleared in baby powder-cancer litigation case in US
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Bausch, Clearside receive U.S. approval for eye injection
- Priority list being drawn up of kids with comorbidities for vaccine rollout
- Namibia halts use of Sputnik jabs after South Africa HIV fears
- We are waiting for DCGI approval for children’s Covid-19 vaccine: Bharat Biotech Chairman
- Covid-19: ICMR and task force stress on completing adult vaccination