As many as 2,000 pharmacists attended work wearing black ribbons on their shoulders. Karnataka State Government Pharmacists Association president BS Desai said despite several representations made to the government to consider pharmacy education as technical education, the state has not done so, affecting pharmacists’ pay scales.
Karnataka: Govt pharmacists protest, demand pay scale revision
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Serum Institute could export 20-30 million vaccine doses a month to COVAX: Adar Poonawalla
- Pfizer booster shot 95.6 pc effective against Covid-19
- Novartis extends deal to make Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines
- WHO chief discusses Covaxin, resumption of AstraZeneca vaccine supplies to COVAX facility with Health Minister Mandaviya
- AstraZeneca launches Clinical Data and Insights division in India