(Reuters Health) – Young adults who have had knee injuries are much more likely than uninjured peers to develop arthritis in the knee by middle age, especially if they have broken bones or torn connective tissue, a recent study suggests.
Knee injuries in early adulthood may hasten arthritis
More from Pharma NewsMore posts in Pharma News »
- Brazil coronavirus deaths climb to 46,510, cases near 1 million
- Requiring masks ‘political hazard’ as COVID-19 surges in California breadbasket
- Mothers as ‘trauma surgeons:’ the anguish of raising black boys in America
- Record spike in new coronavirus cases reported in six U.S. states as reopening accelerates
- Some Amazon villagers eschew drugs for COVID-19, take ‘toothache plant’ herbal tea