Naloxone, a drug that is effective in reversing opioid poisoning has failed to reach the patients who have a higher risk of succumbing to such overdoses.
Life-saving opioid antidote accessible to only 2 pc patients, finds study
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Bausch, Clearside receive U.S. approval for eye injection
- Priority list being drawn up of kids with comorbidities for vaccine rollout
- Namibia halts use of Sputnik jabs after South Africa HIV fears
- We are waiting for DCGI approval for children’s Covid-19 vaccine: Bharat Biotech Chairman
- Covid-19: ICMR and task force stress on completing adult vaccination