Raising black boys in America involves “constant mental anguish,” Danielle Pattillo, a special education teacher in New York City and mother to two sons, ages 14 and 22, said.
Mothers as ‘trauma surgeons:’ the anguish of raising black boys in America
More from Pharma NewsMore posts in Pharma News »
- Brazil coronavirus deaths climb to 46,510, cases near 1 million
- Requiring masks ‘political hazard’ as COVID-19 surges in California breadbasket
- Record spike in new coronavirus cases reported in six U.S. states as reopening accelerates
- Some Amazon villagers eschew drugs for COVID-19, take ‘toothache plant’ herbal tea
- Mexico’s total coronavirus cases rise to 154,863 and 18,310 deaths