The company had approached the Ahmedabad bench of NCLT for an approval to transfer investment undertakings from Sun Pharma to its Netherlands-based wholly-owned subsidiary. Sun Pharma now has the option to challenge the NCLT ruling in higher courts.
NCLT rejects Sun Pharma’s plan to demerge overseas subsidiary
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Bausch, Clearside receive U.S. approval for eye injection
- Priority list being drawn up of kids with comorbidities for vaccine rollout
- Namibia halts use of Sputnik jabs after South Africa HIV fears
- We are waiting for DCGI approval for children’s Covid-19 vaccine: Bharat Biotech Chairman
- Covid-19: ICMR and task force stress on completing adult vaccination