Expressing concern over “reckless” dispensing of buprenorphine, a scheduled drug, by private de-addiction centres in Punjab, experts have stressed on the need to evaluate the treatment outcome for ascertaining “abuse” of the medicine.
Need to ascertain impact of buprenorphine abuse: Experts
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Bausch, Clearside receive U.S. approval for eye injection
- Priority list being drawn up of kids with comorbidities for vaccine rollout
- Namibia halts use of Sputnik jabs after South Africa HIV fears
- We are waiting for DCGI approval for children’s Covid-19 vaccine: Bharat Biotech Chairman
- Covid-19: ICMR and task force stress on completing adult vaccination