– China’s agriculture ministry on Sunday reported a new outbreak of African swine fever on a farm in the southern city of Guangzhou, which has killed nine of 6,027 pigs.
New African swine fever outbreak reported in China’s Guangzhou
More from Pharma NewsMore posts in Pharma News »
- Brazil coronavirus deaths climb to 46,510, cases near 1 million
- Requiring masks ‘political hazard’ as COVID-19 surges in California breadbasket
- Mothers as ‘trauma surgeons:’ the anguish of raising black boys in America
- Record spike in new coronavirus cases reported in six U.S. states as reopening accelerates
- Some Amazon villagers eschew drugs for COVID-19, take ‘toothache plant’ herbal tea