National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority has sought clarifications from the company. Gilead had sought exemption from price control for its Tenofovir Alafenamide tablets (brand name Vemlidy) to capture a major chunk of Rs 140-crore market for chronic Hepatitis B in India.
NPPA seeks clarification on Gilead’s drug pricing plea
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies
- India to procure over 30 crore Covid-19 vaccine doses per month by January: Government sources
- Drug companies eye mRNA technology for flu shots
- Pharma Corporation Haffkine’s rollout of Covaxin not likely till May