Syntropy will help medical researchers to structure and analyse data from various sources and to selectively share the insight with external partners, they added.
Palantir to offer cancer analytics under JV deal with Germany’s Merck
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Aurobindo, Unichem recall products in US market
- After recommending booster dose for 40+, INSACOG says more experiments needed
- Omicron scare: Experts advise booster doses for health workers
- BioNTech CEO confident of quickly adapting vaccine for Omicron
- Double vaccinate against Covid first, experts say amid calls for booster shots