The company has bagged the order of the Pentavalent vaccine, which protects children against five deadly diseases, including diphtheria, tetanus and hepatitis B.
Panacea Biotec bags orders worth USD 24 mn from UN agencies
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Bausch, Clearside receive U.S. approval for eye injection
- Priority list being drawn up of kids with comorbidities for vaccine rollout
- Namibia halts use of Sputnik jabs after South Africa HIV fears
- We are waiting for DCGI approval for children’s Covid-19 vaccine: Bharat Biotech Chairman
- Covid-19: ICMR and task force stress on completing adult vaccination