India imports bulk drugs from China to manufacture antibiotics and then exports finished products to other countries. The committee is mulling various measures to ensure that India doesn’t face any shortage of essential medicines in case the lockdown in China continues.
Panel mulls drug export curbs to avoid shortage
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Bausch, Clearside receive U.S. approval for eye injection
- Priority list being drawn up of kids with comorbidities for vaccine rollout
- Namibia halts use of Sputnik jabs after South Africa HIV fears
- We are waiting for DCGI approval for children’s Covid-19 vaccine: Bharat Biotech Chairman
- Covid-19: ICMR and task force stress on completing adult vaccination