The case relates to an agreement British drugmaker GlaxoSmithKline struck with generic drug companies to pay them over 50 million pounds to delay the potential entry of independent competitors to its antidepressant Seroxat.
"Pay-for-delay" deals over drug generics unlawful: EU court adviser
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- FDA panel endorses booster shot for J&J Covid-19 vaccine
- Intas launches the World’s first SB-100mg Itraconazole
- Second J&J COVID-19 shot gets expert backing; FDA is looking at lowering age for Pfizer booster
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies