In a tweet BioNTech said, "95.6% relative vaccine efficacy against #Covid19 after a booster shot with our #mRNA vaccine, during a period when Delta was the prevalent strain. These are the first efficacy results from any randomized, controlled vaccine booster trial."
Pfizer booster shot 95.6 pc effective against Covid-19
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Aurobindo, Unichem recall products in US market
- After recommending booster dose for 40+, INSACOG says more experiments needed
- Omicron scare: Experts advise booster doses for health workers
- BioNTech CEO confident of quickly adapting vaccine for Omicron
- Double vaccinate against Covid first, experts say amid calls for booster shots