Though there is no formal cure discovered to treat the virus, the treatment protocol established in China and confirmation by physicians in Thailand show that a combination of Lopanvir and Ritonavir has worked on patients.
Pharma companies set to supply ARVs for ‘treatment’
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Bausch, Clearside receive U.S. approval for eye injection
- Priority list being drawn up of kids with comorbidities for vaccine rollout
- Namibia halts use of Sputnik jabs after South Africa HIV fears
- We are waiting for DCGI approval for children’s Covid-19 vaccine: Bharat Biotech Chairman
- Covid-19: ICMR and task force stress on completing adult vaccination