The Mumbai unit of CGST arrested Pravinkumar Prajapati, director of Sulabh Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd, for fraudulently availing the amount with fake invoices and without receipts of goods or services. ITC is an option that allows taxpayers to claim credit for taxes paid on purchase.
Pharma firm director held for Rs 158 crore GST fraud
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Serum Institute could export 20-30 million vaccine doses a month to COVAX: Adar Poonawalla
- Pfizer booster shot 95.6 pc effective against Covid-19
- Novartis extends deal to make Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines
- WHO chief discusses Covaxin, resumption of AstraZeneca vaccine supplies to COVAX facility with Health Minister Mandaviya
- AstraZeneca launches Clinical Data and Insights division in India