Sapiens Foundation, which has prepared the active ingredients of the drug, Cysteamine, in association with the Indian Institute of Technology-Madras, prepared the active ingredients for the drug. The Foundation also got permission from the courts to ensure that the drug controller does not insist on clinical trials because companies may not get adequate amount of people to test the drug on.
Rare disease: Doctors want to give active ingredients in food
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Bausch, Clearside receive U.S. approval for eye injection
- Priority list being drawn up of kids with comorbidities for vaccine rollout
- Namibia halts use of Sputnik jabs after South Africa HIV fears
- We are waiting for DCGI approval for children’s Covid-19 vaccine: Bharat Biotech Chairman
- Covid-19: ICMR and task force stress on completing adult vaccination