New coronavirus infections hit record highs in six U.S. states on Tuesday, marking a rising tide of cases for a second consecutive week as most states moved forward with reopening their economies.
Record spike in new coronavirus cases reported in six U.S. states as reopening accelerates
More from Pharma NewsMore posts in Pharma News »
- Brazil coronavirus deaths climb to 46,510, cases near 1 million
- Requiring masks ‘political hazard’ as COVID-19 surges in California breadbasket
- Mothers as ‘trauma surgeons:’ the anguish of raising black boys in America
- Some Amazon villagers eschew drugs for COVID-19, take ‘toothache plant’ herbal tea
- Mexico’s total coronavirus cases rise to 154,863 and 18,310 deaths