New findings from the National Youth Tobacco Survey show that more than 3.6 million middle and high school students were current (past 30 day) e-cigarette users in 2018.
Results from 2018 National Youth Tobacco Survey show dramatic increase in e-cigarette use among youth over past year
More from FDA News AlertsMore posts in FDA News Alerts »
- FDA In Brief: FDA Takes New Steps Aimed at Advancing Development of Individualized Medicines to Treat Genetic Diseases
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: December 7, 2021
- Gilead Issues A Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Two Lots of Veklury® (Remdesivir) Due to Presence of Glass Particulates
- Edge Pharma, LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of All Drug Products Due to Lack of Sterility Assurance
- Teligent Pharma, Inc.’s Issues Worldwide Voluntary Recall of Lidocaine HCl Topical Solution USP 4% Due to Super Potency