The drug, developed in partnership with AbbVie Inc, was approved for patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML) aged 75 or older, or those ineligible for intensive induction chemotherapy.
Roche-AbbVie cancer drug gets accelerated FDA approval
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Four COVID vaccines for children currently in trial phase: Govt tells Rajya Sabha
- Biocon ties up with Tabuk Pharmaceuticals to commercialise speciality medicines in Middle East
- Not enough orders, may cut Covishield output by 50%: SII
- Experts stress on Booster dose to avert third wave due to Omicron cases
- ZyCov-D, 4th vaccine in West Bengal, may be rolled out in mid-December