Samoa said on Saturday nearly 90% of eligible people had been vaccinated against measles as it lifted a two-day curfew imposed amid an outbreak that has killed 65 in recent weeks.
Samoa says almost 90% of people vaccinated against measles after deadly outbreak
More from Pharma NewsMore posts in Pharma News »
- Brazil coronavirus deaths climb to 46,510, cases near 1 million
- Requiring masks ‘political hazard’ as COVID-19 surges in California breadbasket
- Mothers as ‘trauma surgeons:’ the anguish of raising black boys in America
- Record spike in new coronavirus cases reported in six U.S. states as reopening accelerates
- Some Amazon villagers eschew drugs for COVID-19, take ‘toothache plant’ herbal tea