The drugmaker’s shares tumbled 35 percent within a week after it announced the sale of its infant formula business in September to French company Lactalis for 12.9 billion rand($907.28 million) to focus on its core pharma business.
South Africa’s Aspen says on track to dispose of baby milk business
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Four COVID vaccines for children currently in trial phase: Govt tells Rajya Sabha
- Biocon ties up with Tabuk Pharmaceuticals to commercialise speciality medicines in Middle East
- Not enough orders, may cut Covishield output by 50%: SII
- Experts stress on Booster dose to avert third wave due to Omicron cases
- ZyCov-D, 4th vaccine in West Bengal, may be rolled out in mid-December