The FDA is committed to making sure post-market studies are transparent to the public and that industry is fulfilling their PMRs and PMCs.
Statement by FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, M.D., on the FDA’s efforts to hold industry accountable for fulfilling critical post-marketing studies of the benefits, safety of new drugs
More from FDA News AlertsMore posts in FDA News Alerts »
- FDA Expands Authorization of Two Monoclonal Antibodies for Treatment and Post-Exposure Prevention of COVID-19 to Younger Pediatric Patients, Including Newborns
- Arrow International Inc Recalls Arrow-Trerotola Over-The-Wire PTD Kit Percutaneous Thrombolytic Device: 7Fr, Due to Risk of Separation
- FDA Proposes Changes to Food Safety Modernization Act Rule to Enhance Safety of Agricultural Water Used on Produce
- Sandoz, Inc. Issues Nationwide Recall of One Lot of Enoxaparin Sodium Injection, USP 40mg/0.4 mL Due to Temperature Excursion During Shipping
- August 7, 2019 UPDATE: Treatment of Peripheral Arterial Disease with Paclitaxel-Coated Balloons and Paclitaxel-Eluting Stents Potentially Associated with Increased Mortality