The Trump Administration is taking steps to lower prescription drug prices by proposing a rule that could allow for the importation of certain drugs from Canada and issuing draft guidance explaining how manufacturers could import drugs, biological products originally intended for sale abroad.
Trump Administration takes historic steps to lower U.S. prescription drug prices
More from FDA News AlertsMore posts in FDA News Alerts »
- Federal Judge Enters Consent Decree with Utah-based Dietary Supplement Manufacturer
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Takes Additional Actions on the Use of a Booster Dose for COVID-19 Vaccines
- FDA In Brief: FDA Announces Investigation of Salmonella Outbreak Linked to Whole, Fresh Onions
- Merck Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of CUBICIN® (Daptomycin for Injection) 500 mg, Lot 934778, Due to Presence of Particulate Matter Identified as Glass Particles
- FDA Issues Landmark Proposal to Improve Access to Hearing Aid Technology for Millions of Americans