The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday granted approval for Tandem Diabetes Care’s software program that uses readings from a continuous glucose monitor to predict and deliver corrective doses of insulin to patients using the company’s t:slim X2 insulin pump.
U.S. FDA approves Tandem’s predictive insulin pump software
More from Pharma NewsMore posts in Pharma News »
- Brazil coronavirus deaths climb to 46,510, cases near 1 million
- Requiring masks ‘political hazard’ as COVID-19 surges in California breadbasket
- Mothers as ‘trauma surgeons:’ the anguish of raising black boys in America
- Record spike in new coronavirus cases reported in six U.S. states as reopening accelerates
- Some Amazon villagers eschew drugs for COVID-19, take ‘toothache plant’ herbal tea