ViiV, in which Pfizer and Shionogi have small stakes, said it received a so-called complete response letter (CRL) from the FDA in which the regulator questioned the treatment’s chemistry, manufacturing and controls process, but not its safety.
U.S. FDA declines to approve GSK drugs division’s long acting HIV injection
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Serum Institute could export 20-30 million vaccine doses a month to COVAX: Adar Poonawalla
- Pfizer booster shot 95.6 pc effective against Covid-19
- Novartis extends deal to make Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines
- WHO chief discusses Covaxin, resumption of AstraZeneca vaccine supplies to COVAX facility with Health Minister Mandaviya
- AstraZeneca launches Clinical Data and Insights division in India