The panel members questioned the drug’s effectiveness and raised concerns over the nausea, vomiting and bruising at the surgical site experienced by some patients during the studies.
U.S. FDA panel split over approval of Durect’s non-opioid painkiller
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- FDA panel endorses booster shot for J&J Covid-19 vaccine
- Intas launches the World’s first SB-100mg Itraconazole
- Second J&J COVID-19 shot gets expert backing; FDA is looking at lowering age for Pfizer booster
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies