British American Tobacco (BAT) must stop advertising its e-cigarettes from any public account on Instagram, including some influencers’ accounts, the UK’s advertising watchdog ruled on Wednesday.
UK ad watchdog bans BAT from Instagram e-cigarette promotion
More from Pharma NewsMore posts in Pharma News »
- Brazil coronavirus deaths climb to 46,510, cases near 1 million
- Requiring masks ‘political hazard’ as COVID-19 surges in California breadbasket
- Mothers as ‘trauma surgeons:’ the anguish of raising black boys in America
- Record spike in new coronavirus cases reported in six U.S. states as reopening accelerates
- Some Amazon villagers eschew drugs for COVID-19, take ‘toothache plant’ herbal tea