Britain’s Foreign Office will charter another civilian aircraft to help British nationals and their dependents leave China’s Wuhan for the UK on Sunday amidst the spread of the coronavirus outbreak, Sky News reported late on Tuesday.
UK to send another civilian aircraft to help Britons leave Wuhan – Sky News
More from Pharma NewsMore posts in Pharma News »
- Brazil coronavirus deaths climb to 46,510, cases near 1 million
- Requiring masks ‘political hazard’ as COVID-19 surges in California breadbasket
- Mothers as ‘trauma surgeons:’ the anguish of raising black boys in America
- Record spike in new coronavirus cases reported in six U.S. states as reopening accelerates
- Some Amazon villagers eschew drugs for COVID-19, take ‘toothache plant’ herbal tea