Despite being the largest export market for domestic pharma makers, they served only a miniscule 5.6 per cent or USD 6.5 billion of the over USD 116 billion American pharma imports of in 2018, show the WTC data.
US offers USD 30 bn more market to domestic pharma cos
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Bausch, Clearside receive U.S. approval for eye injection
- Priority list being drawn up of kids with comorbidities for vaccine rollout
- Namibia halts use of Sputnik jabs after South Africa HIV fears
- We are waiting for DCGI approval for children’s Covid-19 vaccine: Bharat Biotech Chairman
- Covid-19: ICMR and task force stress on completing adult vaccination