The current inspection was a pre-approval inspection for sustained release class of drugs which is a new dosage format for the facility and is one of the focus areas for the company in the global market, the company said.
USFDA completes inspection of Strides Pharma’s Alathur facility with zero observations
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies
- India to procure over 30 crore Covid-19 vaccine doses per month by January: Government sources
- Drug companies eye mRNA technology for flu shots
- Pharma Corporation Haffkine’s rollout of Covaxin not likely till May