Health authorities are concerned that a virus originating in central China could spread when hundreds of millions of Chinese travel during next week’s lunar new year festival, but residents said there were was little anxiety in the city at the epicenter.
Virus casts shadow over China’s biggest festival, but little worry at epicenter
More from Pharma NewsMore posts in Pharma News »
- Brazil coronavirus deaths climb to 46,510, cases near 1 million
- Requiring masks ‘political hazard’ as COVID-19 surges in California breadbasket
- Mothers as ‘trauma surgeons:’ the anguish of raising black boys in America
- Record spike in new coronavirus cases reported in six U.S. states as reopening accelerates
- Some Amazon villagers eschew drugs for COVID-19, take ‘toothache plant’ herbal tea