Increasing incidents of sub-standard, spurious, falsely labelled, falsified, and counterfeit (SSFFC) medical products surfacing across the country, has shaken consumer trust, and brought important aspects such as ‘Patient Safety’ under the scanner and rightly so.
We need to be vigilant towards counterfeit products: Nakul Pasricha,President, ASPA
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies
- India to procure over 30 crore Covid-19 vaccine doses per month by January: Government sources
- Drug companies eye mRNA technology for flu shots
- Pharma Corporation Haffkine’s rollout of Covaxin not likely till May