Women who have sex at least once a month have a lower risk of entering menopause early than women with less active sex lives, scientists have found in research which they say points to a form of biological energy trade-off.
Women who have more sex have lower risk of early menopause: scientists
More from Pharma NewsMore posts in Pharma News »
- Brazil coronavirus deaths climb to 46,510, cases near 1 million
- Requiring masks ‘political hazard’ as COVID-19 surges in California breadbasket
- Mothers as ‘trauma surgeons:’ the anguish of raising black boys in America
- Record spike in new coronavirus cases reported in six U.S. states as reopening accelerates
- Some Amazon villagers eschew drugs for COVID-19, take ‘toothache plant’ herbal tea