This is part of a broader strategy to reduce debt in the company’s capital structure after it borrowed more to help finance the Rs 4,600-crore acquisition earlier this year of Heinz India’s consumer wellness business. Zydus has approached larger rivals, such as Cipla and Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, besides financial investors.
Zydus Cadila in talks to sell two units for Rs 1,200 crore
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- FDA panel endorses booster shot for J&J Covid-19 vaccine
- Intas launches the World’s first SB-100mg Itraconazole
- Second J&J COVID-19 shot gets expert backing; FDA is looking at lowering age for Pfizer booster
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies